I saw where he finished 24th Sunday in that crap #56 car after starting 42nd. I wish he was more marketable and could land a full time ride. Even if it was on the truck series. He's definitely proven he could handle a vehicle on the race track.
I saw where he finished 24th Sunday in that crap #56 car after starting 42nd. I wish he was more marketable and could land a full time ride. Even if it was on the truck series. He's definitely proven he could handle a vehicle on the race track.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
They did Danny dirty.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
all about the money...if your not bringing millions, you don't ride
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StateChamps92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They did Danny dirty. </div></div>
Who did Danny dirty? Roush didn't. Heck Roush paid him pretty well to run only 5-10 races last year, and at least gave him the chance. He did well, and didn't get the best equipment Roush had to offer. Sadly its all about bringin in the dough as neutral posted.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StateChamps92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They did Danny dirty. </div></div>
Who did Danny dirty? Roush didn't. Heck Roush paid him pretty well to run only 5-10 races last year, and at least gave him the chance. He did well, and didn't get the best equipment Roush had to offer. Sadly its all about bringin in the dough as neutral posted. </div></div>
Actually he was reffering to Roush. And in a way they did do him dirty. He won the Rookie of the year and they didn't do anything to help him maintain or gain a full sponsor like they did the other two. He could drive circle around David Ragan and proved it all season on the track. What got Danny is he wasn't a skinny punk pretty boy.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Well I was knocking the selection of Ragan over Danny too, but Ragan has proven this year that he's a pretty solid driver. We really didn't see them go head to head though. Granted, Danny didn't get a second full year, but it is about money and if a company won't sponsor one guy, but will another, and their close on talent, who do you think your gonna go with?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
it really doesn't have much to do with looks...
if you think some company that these drivers have never heard of just up and contacts them your wrong....It's all about family ties, and money trees....
Gaurantee you if you check it out David's family is ties to some sponsor of Rousch's, or the Red Sox...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks